Easy to use water effect with many optional configuration options.
It comes with default settings; you only have to set a base image, a water image and the water image offset.
The above uncompiled preview is included.
- Very easy to configure with parameters;
- Option to decrease CPU load for large water images (used on “Image E”);
- Usable with flex (with examples and tutorial);
- Usable as Drag & Drop (no ActionScript required; with example and tutorial);
- Usable with ActionScript only (with example and tutorial);
- Many options for setting images (Library linkage name, Bitmap instance, MovieClip instance);
- Easy to extend component;
Easy to make changes using the component’s Component Inspector
as seen in the image below.
The properties are also accessible through ActionScript.
*All source code
for all properties and public functions.
*For questions about the component / implementation / features / custom features, leave a comment or send me an e-mail.