Embrace the power of Open Source Media Framework
- Plays FLV, F4V, MOV, MP4, M4V, MP3, AAC files and H.264 encoded videos
- Hardware acceleration support with Stage Video
- HTML5 Fallback through jPlayer
- Youtube Chromeless Support with Full HD.
- RTMP Dynamic Streaming & Progressive Download.
- Automatic quality detection and dynamic bitrate switching with F4M Manifest.
- Preroll & Postroll Advertising with VAST 2 XML Support (Only Linear).
- Detailed Analytics with GTrack Google Analytics & TubeMogul InPlay Analytics.
- Social sharing through Facebook & Twitter.
- Detailed description with custom Stylesheet support and image.
- Integrated Playlist with Loop & Shuffle functions.
- 4 Scale modes: Letterbox, Zoom, Stretch, None.
- Colorful Audio Spectrum rendered in realtime.
- Fullscreen toggle function & Fluid mode.
- Remembers Volume Level through Runtime Shared Objects.
- Keyboard support for toggling pause/play with space and control volume through arrows.
- Dynamic Watermark with JPG, PNG, GIF and SWF support.
- Customizable graphics interface through XML.
- Autoplay or Poster Frame at Startup.
- Replay or Playlist toggling at Video end.
- Autohiding, smart graphics user interface.
- Theme with several presets included!
OSMF Edge Media Player is the first player on ActiveDen based on the robust Open Source Media Framework which grants out of the box support for multiple media types, including video, audio, images, and SWF files. It is an all-in-one solution for your streaming needs and is ready to be deployed to any kind of project.
The showcased assets are not
included in the download package, due copyright reasons.
The Gtrack plugin may cause some issue combined with other plugins. If you experience problems use the TubeMogul plugin instead which is also more detailed.