The Video Player V3 is a simple and elegant looking flash video playing solution with some thoughtful features.
One of the most exciting new features is how easy the video player is to use.
It can take less then 3 minutes to include video into your projects.
And the new embed code generator tool will make it even easier.
Of course all common flash video formats are supported and with the aspect ratio “fit” or “stretch” setting your videos will appear just like you want them to.
Thanks to Zanimotion for letting me use his amazing work as preview video’s.
- Extremely easy to use
- Setup in less than 3 minutes.
- Includes a code generator to easily create your embed code.
- The published size of the swf is only 26KB.
- Almost all control buttons can easily be turn on or off.
- Fully resizable video player. meaning you can play videos at any size!
- Supports pause/play by pressing the SPACE key.
- Supports double click for fullscreen.
- Supports FLVs and MOV , MP4 , M4A , MP4V , 3GP, 3G2 if they contain H.264 video and/or HE-AAC encoded audio.
- Instructions manual & documentation included (HTML).
Parameters you can chanced inside the HTML code :
- Video path
- Image path
- View current time
- view fullscreen button
- view volume button
- Loop video
- Play/Pause on spacebar
- Image interaction
- Buffer time
- Align type
- Video smoothing
23 March 2011
- Update – Updated the VideoPlayer.js to version 1.0.1
- Fixed – Video player not working properly in Internet Explorer.
26 March 2011
- Fixed – Stage.stageWidth not reported correctly in IE. ( This is a Flash Bug )
31 March 2011
- Update – Updated the VideoPlayer.js to version 1.0.2
- Update – Some code optimizing.
10 April 2011
- Update – Added a version property, to get the current version number of the video-player.
- Update – Added a new example page.
- Update – Updated function names, for IE8 compatibility.
- Update – Updated the VideoPlayer.js to version 1.0.3
- Fixed – Video player output’s an error in IE8 .
If you purchased the file before this date, please go to your downloads tab and download this file again to get the latest version.
If you have any questions that are not answered in the userguide, or any bugs to report, please contact me via email through my ActiveDen profile.
Contacting through ActiveDen will prove that you purchased the file.
What’s NEW from Ivands :