NEW*: If needed, a movie can belong to multiple categories
XML DRIVEN CONTENT
You do not need to know Flash in order to set the video player. Every setting can be done in a main.xml file making it very easy to update.
AUTOHIDE FOR CONTROLLERS
The controllers will auto hide on mouse out showing the entire movie
AUTOPLAY – OPTIONAL
DESCRIPTION FOR VIDEO – OPTIONAL
You can add here a short description of the movie with CSS and HTML tags supported
PLAYLIST SEARCH AND NAVIGATION
– you can search inside the playlist by title or description.
– next / previous buttons available
- option to hide search area
GOOGLE ANALYTICS – OPTIONAL. It can be DISABLED
You can insert google analytics to your site and track your videos. Each time a video is played it will be tracked. If you are not interested in google analytics for your site/player just set <googleTrakingOn>false</googleTrakingOn> in settings XML
You can also click on the video to play/pause the video.
SUPPORT HTML AND CSS FORMATED TEXT.
FLASH VARS SUPPORT
- you can have multiple instances of this player in your project by calling (using FlashVars) different xml settings file.
- you can load a specific video and category using FlashVars.
PLAY LIST CUSTOMIZATION
- you can change the playlist width, playlist background color and transparency, categories color and css style, categories mouse over color, the color for the frame around the playlist image etc. You can also set if you want the categories alphabetically sorted or not. You can also disable the category section if you don’t have categories or just one.
OOP (OBJECT ORIENTED PROGRAMMING)
The code is easy to modify
A complete help file is included